Pet ultrasound in Abu Dhabi
Your pets encounter so many things in their happy lives that you might not know when they swallow something dangerous or incur an internal injury that can lead to serious health problems. Using some of the most advanced pet ultrasound technology in Abu Dhabi, Welfare Veterinary Clinic can quickly assess and diagnose many internal health conditions so you can make informed treatment decisions quickly. Contact us or schedule an appointment.
- Diagnosing for tumours, cysts, and bladder stones
- Pet dental problems, such as abscesses or jaw fracture
- Assessing the condition of organs like heart, liver, and other organs
- Abdomen diagnosis, such as bloated abdomen, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Examining internal organs and tissues and recognizing the presence of foreign bodies like tumours and cysts
- Evaluating cardiac function and the structures of the heart
- Tracking the progress of your pet’s pregnancy
Using the ultrasound image to guide internal procedures like biopsies or taking a urine sample directly from the bladder
- Using ultrasound for urgent assessment and decision making during medical emergencies
PET ULTRASOUND PROCESS
Depending on the area to be examined, the veterinarian may advise you to withhold food or limit your pet’s ability to urinate for some hours before the procedure. For cats, it’s a good idea to remove or cover the litter box. You may be able to limit your dog’s urges if you can carry your dog to the vet clinic rather than letting it walk.
If your pet requires anesthesia, the vet will give you specific advice on preparations. At the vet clinic, the staff will shave the area to be examined, if needed, to enable the ultrasound probe to work effectively. The ultrasound process is as simple for your pet as sliding the probe over their skin.
An ultrasound allows for real-time results. The images may be referred for consultation and further assessment in some cases, which may take a few days.
ULTRASOUND FOR YOUR PET IN ABU DHABI
The staff at Welfare Veterinary Clinic will provide thorough and compassionate care. Our team has years of experience diagnosing animals, and our pet ultrasound technology in Abu Dhabi is first in class. If you have concerns about your pet’s health, contact us today.